Friday, October 2, 2009

Blog Term1 Day24

Yay, finally it's Friday. It seemed as if this week has been very busy and long until now. Now that I look back at it, it seems as if the week zipped by. Funny how time works, don't you think? Anyways, I really look forward to sleeping early tonight. For the past few nights, I have been sleeping at approximately 1am, and it's not just me, a lot of my friends are sleeping late too. And if I don't get enough sleep, I tend to not pay as much attention in class as I should or usually do. That is why I have made it a goal to sleep at latest 11pm. Tonight, I'm planning to practicing a lot of piano and finishing all my rudiments, but I also want to do some school work. Unfortunately, I am so tried, I think I could fall asleep in the next few minutes, so after blogging and checking my email, I'm going to take a nice long nap. That way, I will have enough energy to last through the night, finish my homework and get a nice, long night of sleep.

I have noticed that sleeping is really good for you. And personally, I can feel the effects of a good night of sleep right away. Because for the past week, I have been weary all the time and that is not good. So I'm really gonna step it up a notch in terms of finishing homework asap, and getting a good night of sleep. Unfortunately, I have a lot of homework I have to complete this weekend, so I really have to get going.

My random thought/statement of the day: Have you ever tried apple chips? They are just amazingly yummy! If you haven't here's the summary of an apple chip. They are apple slices dried up (all the water removed) so that there is a really concentrated apple flavour. And it is so awesomely good. Especially with cinnamon.

Toddlez!

No comments: