Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blog Term1 Day25 Superblog4

Ahhh, I have a scab on my knee. The fact that there is a scab on my knee isn't the problem. The part I get annoyed at is how the skin gets really itchy around that area as it heals, so right now, my scab is super duper itchy and I just really really wannna scratch it. I hate how that always happens. Whenever something is itchy, it always bugs you... a lot. Mosquito bites are like that too, only worse. But still, I don't like feeling itchy. It's just not a pleasant feeling. Anyways, on with my superblog.

Today, I'm going to talk about stuffed animals. Actually, I have a lot of stuffed animals. There are so many, if I put them all on my bed (queen size) I wouldn't have anywhere to sleep. That's why most of them are downstairs, and I only keep around 5 (at a time) on my bed. The thing is, a lot of people, as they get older don't really care or play with their stuffies anymore, and I find that really unfortunate. There are some people who don't play with stuffies because they think stuffies are for babies or that kinda thing. And just to let those people know, it's never too late to get a stuffie or play with one. I have a younger brother, so I tend to play a lot with our stuffies and I'm glad, because I believe it's good to stay as stupidly young as long as you can. When I say stupidly young, I don't mean being immature, but I also wouldn't want to try to be mature too fast. Then, when you look back at your past, you will probably feel as if you didn't have enough time being a kid. I mean, I still act and think like a kid as much as possible even though I'm in high school. The thing is, I don't want to grow up too fast. Unfortunately, it seems as if lately, kids are trying to be adult-like too soon. And what I find most annoying is when I see kids trying to act like teens when they are clearly not ready for it. It just seems like society is "forcing" everyone to act mature and they have to do that to fit in, which to me is totally bogus. But people still believe that...

My random thought/statement of the day: It's hard to fit in or be different. The only way to be unique is to be yourself, not what others want you to be or what you think you want to be.

Toddlez!

No comments: