Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Blog Term1 Day49

Oh. My. Gosh. The moment I have been anticipating is almost here. Tomorrow, it's field hockey championships and I'm planning on ending the season with a bang. The team we are playing is pretty tough. I like to keep information anonymous unless you want to waste your time doing tons and tons of research. But like I was saying, the team we are versing is pretty intense, so we're gonna have give it all we got to win with flying colours. Which is what we want to do. In a time like this, I like to put myself in the other team's shoes. What would they be thinking right about now? Would they be worried? Confident? Over-confident? Scared? I'm not too sure, but the other team seems pretty tough so I doubt they are scared, but hey, you never know. They might think that we are scared. But don't worry, we're not. Cuz you know what we're gonna do? We're gonna win that championship and smile and high five the other team sincerely at the end of the game. We're tough, well rounded and make a good team. Of course, one should never be too overconfident because that could be our failure. But we have practiced hard, and I'm sure no matter what happens tomorrow, we're gonna have a fun time and had a fun season.

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't believe the field hockey season ended so quickly, but then again, it's gonna get rainy soon, so I guess it's reasonable. Oh yeah, and I really hope it doesn't rain during the game tomorrow. Well, fingers crossed!

Toddlez!

No comments: