Friday, October 30, 2009

Blog Term1 Day52

Friday. Yay. Actually, I'm usually happy about the weekend, but not this week. I'm not too sure why, but I just feel tired, and this weekend, I have a lot to do. I was contemplating whether or not type out that long list, but I think I'll not. First of all, it would be too long and plus, I'm gonna talk about the Olympic journey. My mom is watching CTV news at the moment, and since I'm in the living room too, I'm gonna talk about that. Apparently, the Olympic flame came from Greece all the way to Victoria and it arrived this afternoon, I believe. And then, they had a huge ceremony for it and the flame relay started. It's so awesome! And the torches look really pretty. I also love the Vancouver Olympic colours. I believe they are blue, green and white, and I just love that combo, because not only do the colours look good together, but it's totally Vancouver!

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't believe the 2010 Winter Olympics are taking place in Vancouver! Too bad we don't have any days off class. I'm still kinda unhappy about the fact we don't get any school off during the Olympics. Because the Olympics are never going to take place in Vancouver ever again so why can't we go and watch? :(

Toddlez!

No comments: