Friday, October 23, 2009

Blog Term1 Day45

Another lovely Pro-D Day. I just love long weekends because it's surprisingly a lot more time than just the normal 2 day weekend. Plus, it gives me an extra day to sleep early and just get a lot of sleep. This morning, we went the Ocean View. Then, we made our way to Richmond. And there, we had Korean BBQ with family. It was all you can eat, so like always, whenever you go to an all you can eat, you always eat a lot. In fact, I ate so much I'm gonna skip dinner tonight. But then again, my brother and mom are both extremely full, and they aren't having dinner either, so I'm not the only one. Unfortunately, the down side to Korean BBQs' is that afterwards, the smell always clings to your clothes. My clothes are in the wash right now, so that problem is taken care of. Anyways, after having a massage lunch with family, half of us came home and the other half went shopping. (I was part of the shopping party.) We went to a jewelry place where my graduating cousin got a lovely white gold necklace. Then, we went up to the mall's food court and got some yummy cream puffs! Have you ever tried one of those? Well, if you haven't, you've gotta try it. It's quite fattening though... But they are really good.

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm planning on finishing a lot of homework tonight!

Toddlez!

No comments: