Saturday, October 10, 2009

Blog Term1 Day32 Superblog5

Movie night is back on! We are gonna watch Battle of the Smithsonians. At least that's what I think it's called. Do you know that movie? Well, for those who don't, it's the sequel to Night at the Museum. I know that this movie came out a long time ago, but it wasn't until tonight that we were able to rent it. Not only that, but it's the first night since summer that I actually have time to sacrifice for movie night! So after blogging, I'm probably gonna get the popcorn running and then we're gonna start the movie. Yay! Last year, I used to spend all my Saturday nights with my family watching movies. I really wanted to carry on with this tradition this year, but my homework loads have proved that hard to do. I also know that I'm supposed to spend one night per week relaxing and doing nothing. And from now on, Saturday nights will be that time of week. You might ask why this is a superblog. Well, I'll tell you why. It's because I'm feeling superblogish. Yep, that's my reason. Plus, this blog is about relaxing. Something I haven't truly had time to do since school started.

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm craving low-fat popcorn!

Toddlez!

No comments: