Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blog Term1 Day50

We won the championships! YES! I am so super duper happy! After a fun and learning season of field hockey, I am glad that we won. Because personally, I think we have the best team in the league and I'm glad that we came through. Throughout the whole season, we never lost a game, we either won or tied so I'm very happy with the results. And I'm really glad we have such an awesome team with amazing team work. I am also very grateful for the other team. They were fun to play and even though they got second place, they were genuinely happy for us, at least that's what I could read from the faces. Sure, they won't be super duper happy, but at least they weren't sulking or anything. So I was just want to thank them for having amazing sportsmanship. The game was so intense! We only scored one goal in the last 5 minutes of the game, so all throughout the game, everyone was on the guard, and the people from the sidelines were screaming and cheering all the way. In the end, the score was 1-0. And I can't believe we just scored a goal! Talk about craziness!

So after the game, for championships, we always have a small ceremony. In that ceremony, everyone gathers around and gets their metals, we get our trophy for the second year in a row and we also get a lovely blue banner that we get to put up in the large gym at the school. We also get certificates, but because it was raining, our coach is gonna give it to us when we return the jerseys.

My random thought/statement of the day: I can't believe the school season is already over! But don't worry, I'm still gonna play. Next year and maybe, if I can sign up, I'll do Hawks too.

Toddlez!

No comments: