Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Blog Term1 Day28

I am an extremely tired human... Fortunately, we have collaborative planning tomorrow, so I'm planning to sleep until 9am. Nobody wake me up, or you will pay! I haven't had the recommended 9 hours of sleep since some night over the weekend, and I'm dying to get a lot of sleep. I have loads of science and socials to do, so again, I don't have too much time to waste. I also have English, but there isn't too much of that, so those 2 subjects are the main ones. How ironic, I just realized those are the 2 classes I always miss at least half an hour of due to field hockey games. So that is why tonight is mostly dedicated to science and socials. But I better finish socials first because I have socials tomorrow. However, I think socials is gonna take a lot of time and effort. That is why I am hoping science is no-brainer work. But it seems as if those days are over, so I better get my brain plugged in for homework.

Okay, now on to the happier stuff! We had another field hockey game, and we won this one (again). The final score was 4-0, so we were very happy. Unfortunately, I think our team is getting a little too over-confident, so that is our weakness. But then again, we have a very good team, so I'm not too worried. But like I said, leaving class early is a pain in the bum because that means I miss valuable class time.

My random thought/statement of the day: I actually ate an apple (whole) today! With braces! I didn't have the apple cut into slices, and I just bit into it, and that is why I am so excited.

Toddlez!

No comments: