Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blog Term1 Day26

Another weekend gone by in a flash... It seems as if weekends are always so busy, and the only time I actually have available for homework is Sunday night (aka now). Weird how that all works out huh? Unfortunately, I have loads of science to do, so I really gotta step on the gas pedal and work hard tonight. Hopefully, I can sleep by 11:00pm, but that is very unlikely, so I will probably sleep at 12... Oh well, you do what you gotta do. I was busy all of today because in the morning, I went to Church, and after lunch, I went to my friend's house to work on a project until around 6:30 when I came home for dinner. I haven't even showered yet, so after blogging, I will probably go and shower. I'm glad that I have a lot of things to do over the weekend, but at the same time, it gets quite hard to do homework. I'm still learning how to manage my time better, so this is going to take a while. But I reckon that if I work hard and get a lot of practice with time management, I should be doing very well in school and all aspects of life.

I am so excited about going camping! I know that all my happy dreams can go down in a crash, but wouldn't it be just awesome if we got to go camping? Some of my classmates were talking about going to The Hills which sounds awesome, but I kinda want to go camping camping. Like in tents. For my grade 7 grad camp, we went to Elphinstone and slept in cabins. That was an awesome experience, especially because I got to sleep on the top bunk, but I would rather try camping in tents. Mainly because I have never done that before, and it sounds amazing. Plus, I'm the kinda person who loves to try everything at least once. Yes, even escargots. Okay, maybe not fried spiders because I have a major fear of arachnids, but escargots are okay... as long as they aren't alive or anything. Now that would be gross.

My random thought/statement of the day: Another field hockey game tomorrow!

Toddlez!

No comments: