Monday, October 19, 2009

Blog Term1 Day41

I am sooooo happy! You know why? Because the school field hockey team did so well today! Yep, that's right, we did really well. I had to leave class early again, and that part is a real bummer... especially because I had to leave at 2:30pm, meaning I missed about 45 minutes of class. But our game was very far away, so we had to leave extra time to get there. Not only that, but we had to take public transit, and we had to transfer once. Plus, the bus was really crowded and with our backpacks, gym bags and sticks, we took up a lot of space. Another factor was, there were about 13 of us taking the bus together, so as you can guess, the bus driver wasn't too pleased. Then, partway through the ride, the bus driver stopped the bus, got out and got a coffee. Yep, that's right. Weird huh? I didn't even know it until afterwards. I knew the bus had stopped for no apparent reason but it wasn't until later, when my friend said he had gone out to get a coffee I had actually known what had gone on. I thought something happened to the bus or something. Anyways, by the time we got to our destination, we only had less than 5 minutes to practice before the game was due to begin. So in other words, the bus ride (plus waiting for the bus) took us about 40 minutes. Pretty crazy huh? Oh well, I guess that's what happens around that time of day. But when we actually got started, we were on fire! We did so well, and I believe the final score was 6-0. (Not 100% sure though...) I don't want to go around boasting, but still, I'm so proud of the team effort.

My random thought/statement of the day: Not to brag or anything.

Toddlez!

No comments: