Sunday, October 25, 2009

Blog Term1 Day47 Superblog7

My Ultimate Schedule

I usually superblog on Saturdays, but it was movie night, and the movie was gonna start really soon, so I'm superblogging now. This morning, I was planning on finishing a lot of homework, but I only finished my English. My main problem is that I work too slowly, but I'm fixing that up by making a lot of goals, making schedules and sticking to the schedules which is usually the hardest part. So my goals for this morning are blogging, French (which with a bit more practice, I'm done!), English (I'm done!), and notes on the English Civil War. Actually, I was also planning on doing my math, but lets me serious here. Plus, I'm taking this one step at a time. And another thing, I'm feeling very fidgety at the moment, and I can't get any work done with this kinda mood. If I stick to the plan, that should leave me with only math, studying for science and socials and this bit of socials homework. I'm used to doing my studying a night, so it's pretty hard for me to study in the afternoon. Plus, if I study at night, that knowledge will be fresh in the morning. Math is more of an evening thing, so I'll try and do that before dinner. As for the other socials homework, I'll do that at night too. I would have done more homework during the afternoon like math and socials, but I'm volunteering at Church. Plus, this is good for my time management practicing.

My random thought/statement of the day: I like to eat unripe bananas over ripe ones.

Toddlez!

No comments: