Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blog Term1 Day35

Another turkey dinner tonight! There were so many leftovers from this weekend, there is still a lot of pumpkin pie and even more turkey. And apparently turkey makes you sleepy. I'm not too sure if that's just an urban legend or reality, but I like to say turkey makes you tired anyways. Today, I didn't actually get any new homework, but that doesn't mean I don't have any homework. Because I happen to have a lot of homework due tomorrow. I have a lot of math and quite the amount of socials homework to hand in too. For math, I have some pages from the textbook to complete. And for socials, I have an essay to write, a speech to refine and some textbook work to finish too. So although I might not have gotten any more homework, that doesn't mean I have no homework to finish. But still, getting no more new homework is amazing! Because ever since the first day of school, I had at least some homework...

My random thought/statement of the day: For the field hockey game today, we got a 2-2 tie! That's the first tie we got all season!

Toddlez!

No comments: