Monday, October 5, 2009

Blog Term1 Day27

Darn, I'm tired already, and I still have quite the package of homework to do. Like I said last blog, I had another field hockey game today, and I had to leave my last block early. I know how some people might think leaving class early is good, but in my opinion, that's bad. First of all, you miss part of the lesson and the instructions. Secondly, you miss class time to work on things. Thirdly, you have to catch up on work you missed in class. And lastly, you have to track down your classmates and ask them what you missed. Pretty annoying huh? But I guess EDs are important for getting to a game on time. Especially if you have to take public transit.

These days, I'm feeling really drained due to little sleep at night. That is why I am working really hard on getting a good night's worth of sleep. It's amazing how much help sleep is! Not only do my work habits improve, but my personality is also much better. If I get enough sleep, I wouldn't get grumpy as easily as these days. But then again, practically everyone I know has been deprived of sleep lately, so I'm not the only one.

My random thought/statement of the day: Can't wait until camping!

Toddlez!

No comments: