Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blog Term1 Day33

Awww, I can't believe it's Sunday already! I haven't even had major time to start homework yet. On Fridays, I'm always scrambling to finish my rudiments and practice piano so that means I don't have time for school homework. Then, on Saturdays, I have piano lessons, volunteering at Church and movie night! I do have around 3 hours between piano lessons and dinner to do my work, but I like to dedicate that time to reading, which to me is one of best ways of learning. So now that it's Sunday, I really gotta get working on science, socials, math and English. I am so super duper happy I didn't get any homework from French, and for applied skills, I only have some deciding to do (which topic I want to present on) so that shouldn't take too long.

Tonight is Thanksgiving Dinner Night. I know Thanksgiving is technically tomorrow (Monday), but Sunday night seems a lot better for big dinners. That way, on Monday night, I can do some last-minute homework. Hahahaha. So I'm really looking forward to dinner tonight. I love how Thanksgiving Dinners are always so elaborate. I love Thanksgiving Dinners because that means I get to get together with family. We also have a huge Christmas Dinner annually, and that is always something I look forward to. It's fun because I love helping out in the kitchen, but it's also fun mingling with family and friends. My brother, older cousins and I like to goof off too, making our parents laugh and sometimes get annoyed. But that's the fun of it!

My random thought/statement of the day: I really love family get-togethers!

Toddlez!

No comments: