Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blog Term1 Day36

I am so super duper happy I don't have any homework due tomorrow, but that doesn't mean I'm just gonna slack off and not do anything tonight. Even though that is exactly what I want to do! Unfortunately, I just got a fresh pile of homework to do from today's classes. So I'm planning on getting an early start and hopefully, by the end of tonight, I can get an early night's sleep and finish a lot of work. But then again, sleep is my number one priority at the moment, and I'm planning on sleeping at 10:30pm latest. So that means I have to start washing up by 10, otherwise I won't be able to sleep on time. Ahhh, I just love it when I don't get any homework. It makes my life so much better. Not only that, but that also means I get a good night's sleep. I know I should probably do my homework the night I get it, but these days I have been really drained due to lack of sleep. So I need SLEEP!

We also happened to get immunizations today. And my left arm is still semi-sore. I had to get 2 shots. I'm not gonna specify because that information could be confidential, but lets just say one shot was painful right when I got it, and the other one is still causing my arm weird sore-ness. But I guess getting pricked by a needle several times is much better than not getting vaccinated and taking the risks of getting sick.

My random thought/statement of the day: Actually, shots are not that bad. Sure it's painful, but the real pain only lasts for about 10 minutes. After that, the rest of the pain is just minor sore-ness.

Toddlez!

No comments: