Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blog Term1 Day39 Superblog6

The Rain

inside, shelter and warm glowing lights
outside, nature and no seen kites

when the rain falls, i frown
when the rain falls like this, i feel serene
to wake up in the morning- no bright lights through the curtains
what a rainy day!

the sound is not pitter-patter
like most books claim

but a smooth consistent harmony of lows, highs and just rain
Vancouver, you beautiful polluted temperate rainforest,
i love you!

weather affects my mood
sun is my happy
rain is my sad
wind is my hyper
snow is my love

but today, with yams cooking in the oven,
rain is different,
it's my serene and my happy and my love

this rain is different, i feel the nature suck it up with love
... same here






My random thought/statement of the day: My feelings in a free style poem.

Rain!

No comments: