Friday, October 9, 2009

Blog Term1 Day31

Well, today was the first day in this week where I didn't have field hockey. It's not that I don't like field hockey, but after a while, I get really sore all over because there is a lot of running for the position of mid-fielder. Not only that, but when you play field hockey, you have to bend over to use the stick, making it pretty hard on your back. But then again, practically every physical sport makes you sore... in a good way. That means your muscles are being exercised. And that is really great. But field hockey always takes up a lot of time. For practices, it takes up 2 hours and a half, and for games, it takes up at least 3 hours and a half. So as you can see, being involved in sports is a big commitment that involves a lot of time. But sports (to me) is rewarding, fun and a really great way to hang out with friends while keeping fit. Field hockey is one of my favourite sports, so I'm really happy to be on the school's field hockey team.

My random thought/statement of the day: Currently, I'm reading the book Crank by Ellen Hopkins and it's a very powerful book. In fact, I'm getting kinda scared of reading it.

Toddlez!

No comments: