Thursday, October 29, 2009

Blog Term1 Day51

Hey, isn't that ironic? I'm typing up this blog at 5:51pm, and it happens to be my 51st blog of this year! While I'm typing up my greetings, I'm thinking of what to say. And I think I'm gonna talk about drama. Personally, one of my favourite classes is drama. But then again, I like all my classes. I'm happy because I have 4 synergy classes with all my friends. I also love P.E because... I love P.E. And in both French and math, I learn loads. So all in all, I'm pretty enthusiastic about school. I'm not the type to go around saying I hate school or anything, because I know and understand that school is a privilege, but at the same time, I'm not totally crazy about school, because school provides a lot of pressure and makes me lose sleep, but school is pretty awesome. Plus, without school, I probably wouldn't know 85% of the people I do know now. So, anyways, about drama. On Monday and Tuesday, after school, I heard from the announcements that there are auditions for the winter school play. I really want to audition because I love acting and drama, plus actually taking drama classes has really strengthened my abilities and even though first term is not even over, I feel like I've learned a lot. But my decision is still 50/50.

My random thought/statement of the day: Sleepy!

Toddlez!

No comments: