Monday, October 12, 2009

Blog Term1 Day34

Pumpkin pie time in 10 minutes!!!!!! I really like pumpkin pie, the filling is pretty awesome but if the crust is not made yummy-ily, the whole pie just doesn't taste the way is should... :) I can't believe the long weekend is almost over! I love long weekends because that extra day just adds so much time to the whole weekend. And that makes me a happy person! Unfortunately, long weekends always have to end, and this night is the last night of the long weekend! And I still have lots of science to complete. On tues, I also happen to have 3 tests. One for science, another for P.E and the last one is for English. Pretty extreme right? But then again, that always happens in high school. Some days have no tests and other days have so many tests, I have one practically every block. Fortunately, I don't have a test in drama. Or else I seriously would have had one every single block.

My random thought/statement of the day: Pumpkin pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Toddlez!

No comments: