Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blog Term1 Day40

While I'm typing this blog, I'm listening to All Time Low. They are this band my friend introduced me to. I think the genre is rock/punk and it's surprisingly my style. I'm usually more into pop, but this band is awesome, so I really like it. Like I was telling her, the songs All Time Low has are the kinda songs I would sing along to. Yesterday, I was supposed to finish my lab report for science, but when I came back at night, I was really tired and it was getting pretty late. So instead of doing my rudiments, I had an early night's sleep. And it feels so great! I'm really happy that I got to sleep early because it really affects how I am for the rest of the day. So this afternoon, I'm determined to finish all my school homework. So from now until dinner, I'm gonna work on that lab report and a socials essay and anything else I have. After dinner, it's all about my rudiments and practicing piano. And tonight, I'm gonna sleep at 10pm. That way, I can get the recommended 9 hours of sleep since I usually have to wake up at around 7am... I love blogging about my schedule because it always makes it easier for me when I actually do my homework.

My random thought/statement of the day: FIELD HOCKEY RULES!

Toddlez!

No comments: