Thursday, October 22, 2009

Blog Term1 Day44

Yay, it's finally long weekend. At school, it seemed as if the minutes were ticking by at the speed of a snail. Seriously. Like the clock hands were trudging through syrup. Hahaha, I guess I feel like typing lame similes. Oh well, that happens. Today, was a not-that-great-day. In math, I was bored. In French, I was trying to get my brain to work, but I felt like I was under a sleeping spell and I could concentrate on the work I was doing. I mean, I was doing the work, but it just didn't fully enter into my brain. In applied skills, we were watching a movie and I was at the edge of my seat with wonder, suspense, horror and mystery. And in socials, I was bored, sleepy and sad because apparently, we have a lot of tests, quizzes and essays due in the next 3 weeks. Now that is what I call an under-average day. Then, after the bell rang, I had to rush to hand in my Take Your Kid To Work Day Form. Then, I had to rush back upstairs to go to a field hockey meeting. And finally, I walked home. Mostly by myself. That was the highlight of my day. Not that applied skills was boring, because the movie we watched, The Prestige, was truly brilliant. I loved it so much! But like I was saying, I love walking home by myself. It gives me a chance to reflect on life, get good exercise and take in the nature and air. Although in towns with side walks, construction for making new houses, there isn't much to go crazy about.

My random thought/statement of the day: I'm gonna sleep at 10 tonight. Yep, that's right. And nobody's gonna stop me. Well, except me.

Toddlez!

No comments: