Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blog Term1 Day43

I feel really drained. But then again, I have been feeling drained for quite some time now. There was another field hockey practice today, so I haven't been able to start my homework yet. I know that field hockey means starting homework later, but in my opinion, it's soooo worth it. Even if I get less time to do homework, that means I'm balancing my life. In my opinion, I do reasonably well in academics and also in sports. I'm really glad that I have the privilege to go to school because school provides me with education, physical education and school teams and also a chance to hang out with friends and make new friends. Then, when I get back home, I have time for family, but also time to do homework and practice piano. So in other words, my life feels pretty good at the moment. But even if everything is going reasonably well, that doesn't mean life is easy. Life is probably the hardest thing in this universe. Even further than that! Imagine a place with many universes! Now that is something to wrap your head around! You know Dr. Seuss's Horton Hears A Who? Well, this universe could be exactly like that. A universe we think is extremely large could be totally small to others. Amazing isn't it?

My random thought/statement of the day: This long weekend, I'm going to sleep A LOT. In fact, I'm gonna sleep so much, I won't want to sleep anymore. But then again, I think that would be impossible for me because I can never get too much sleep. That's just the kind of person I am. I can sleep and sleep and sleep. Actually... maybe not, because in the summer time, after a while, I start to wake up and after waking up, I can never deeply sleep again. Oh well. This blog is random.

Toddlez!

No comments: