Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Blog Term1 Day42

So tired! Had a field hockey game today. At Livingstone. We tied the game, 1-1. However, in the shootouts after the game -to see which team would be in first place because we were tied in rank- we lost. By one point. I wish I could have done a shootout because I think I'm actually okay at them. But I wasn't chosen. Oh well. I played defence today, because the other team had very fast forwards. I sucked at defence. Prefer mid-fielder a lot more. Like wayyyy more. Forward's not my drift either. I like mid-field best. Hurt my ankle. Badly-ish. Twisted it. Was running after the ball, someone ran in front of me. I accidentally stepped on their shoe, foot landed in a very funny position. Pain. Still hurting. Had to finish the rest of first half semi-limping. Sat rest of second half out. A little more pain. Home- showered, felt better. Then pain again. I need to wrap it up. Forgot what the material to wrap it up was called.

My random thought/statement of the day: Had a math test today, panicked at first because I thought I wouldn't finish in time. Finished in time with about 5 minutes to spare. Think I did well.

Toddlez!

No comments: